Monday, March 7, 2011

Midterm Week

Ohh midterm week. It is SO stressful, but Gospel Choir has a way of cheering me up and motivating me! Although I have to admit that today wasn't the best rehearsal we've ever had. I think we all were a little drained as this time of year is super hectic.
Nate seemed to be especially silly though, so all the laughs kept us going, and definitely inspired me to keep my head up! We got to hear a soloist today! Actually, it was the soloist for my favorite song, "There Is No Way"(the clip below! Sorry about the picture!), and she sounds fantastic! I can't wait to hear her at the concert! It'll be sad not having rehearsal next week because of spring break! Can't wait to get back!! 








Altos "grooving" as Nate likes to say
Nate and Katie, an alto
Nate and the sopranos

No comments:

Post a Comment