Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Oh Give Thanks!

We all say it every Monday...

"I love Gospel Choir!" or "I'm so happy to be here!" or "rehearsals give me the energy to get through my week!"

Every single one of these statements is TRUE! The energy and the spirit we bring to that room is honestly breathtaking. I am continuously impressed by the power and love we bring to life every single week, without fail.

This week seemed to be especially inspiring as we are gearing up for our first big performance of the year, this FRIDAY Sept. 23rd at the Inauguration! We sang through New Direction the first time, and absolutely nailed it! Not only did we hit every note and ring out on every harmony; but we had the spirit and the energy to really make the song come alive.

This week, I am giving thanks for Gospel Choir. I am so happy that I have the opportunity to be a part of such a wonderful group of people. I am thankful for the energy and the love that I leave rehearsal with every week. I am thankful for the support and kindness Gospel Choir always brings to my life. I am thankful for our director, and for every single person involved with our group; singers, musicians, and supporters.


1 comment:

  1. A few more rehearsals and this will really be sounding good!! Thankful to you, Haley, for your amazing work on this blog!!

    ReplyDelete